Pip Australian Permaculture Magazine - Issue 22
Pip’s 22nd issue brings you ideas and inspiration that will help you nourish yourself and the planet. In this issue you'll find:
- Expert tips on trellising your tomatoes for the best-quality yields
- An inspirational tiny house build on Magnetic Island
- Hannah Maloney’s guide to planning a successful permaculture garden
- Make fermented kvass from your leftover bread
- Get dirty with building an earth oven from your own subsoil
- Grow your own delicious laksa paste
- How an Indigenous elder is connecting Australians to country and culture
- Read about a land-share vegie farmer practicing no-till techniques
- A guide to planning sustainable parties for the festive season.
Enjoy this and all Pip's regular articles on foraging, seed saving, reducing waste and ethical product reviews.